[kj] Official KJ site update: 1/23

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 16:33:11 EST 2012

from the interview I did for my column with KJ last year, im on
spinefarms/earpsplits press list.
Actually I just got the new Ministry (I though they hung it up) released to
me (titled: Relapse, due out march 27th)
I was thinking of sending over the page with the song files, but didn't
know if it was bad karma/unprofessional.

I'd consider sending the KJ though- as I know everyone would still buy it.
But i'm sure at that point (when label is putting out press releases) that
there will be some files out already.

Adam

In a message dated 1/25/2012 11:34:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,