[kj] Official KJ site update: 1/23

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:45:42 EST 2012

Chem trails and weather control are hardly conspiratorial ideas.
Have you been watching Fox again?

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 06:12:51 -0600
From: b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Official KJ site update: 1/23

Oh man, they have a track called "FEMA Camp"...?

So has Jaz really swallowed the whole Alex Jones conspiranoid enchilada? I know he's always been into that, but FEMA camps and that type of stuff, like his singing about chem trails and weather control on the last LP, in the US has become a subject monopolized by the loony, survivalist, militia right wing. :/

-0liver