[kj] Official KJ site update: 1/23

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jan 23 16:44:13 EST 2012

I’m wondering about that myself…no power on the island, so it’ll be generators. It’ll be my first Killing Joke gig if it happens, unless by some miracle they do an Aussie gig or something…

I was dating a girl from Great Barrier island recently, she was very Mum about the Coleman family, quite protective of my attempts to prize information out of her. Mnrng grrrrr frazzim razzim…hell hath no fury like a fan scorned ;p