[kj] KJ spotting circa 1981

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 13:30:30 EST 2012

So while you were at the Sdgn. show Kim Dotcom was being pried from his safe-room by the U.S. International Police Force - Zealand Station... crazy night, clearly.

 RE: kids grown up in 2000s..

     They're fuckin' buying Vinyl now! The same morons who flocked to cds like groupies to Eddie Money earlier on and caused the demise of Arons Records, Vinyl Fetish, Beats Non-Stop, The Wherehouse (they're 'used' selection on Sunset/LaBrea was bawmmmb!), Tower, etc.etera, et al, ad nauseam - and every other little great! music shop where the owners and workers could actually recommend records to you! My friends had their dealers; I had record stores.... I lost. 8'(

I'll bet anything that Hipsters are have zero brain-awareness of the Irony they're involved in.