[kj] 0t 20 years

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 08:38:55 EST 2012

That's great news on the sentencing but the press having a go at you???
It beggars belief.
How to proceed/respond only you know the answer to but I have found this advice from my dad always rings true: 'if in doubt, don't do owt'
ie, you'll know the answer when the time is right.
The main thing in all of this is you've had justice for your father & I hope that starts to give you & your family some closure & the opportunity to move on

stay strong Dave

Jamie