[kj] Youth Twee: collaborating with Trevor Horn

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Fri Jan 20 16:50:59 EST 2012

Trevor Horn is also an accomplished songwriter ("Video Killed the Radio Star") and musician (Buggles/Yes/Asia), so he and Youth could be collaborating in any number of ways. Speaking of, I just bought the reissue of Bruce Woolley & the Camera Club with the original UK version of "VKTRS" and a young Thomas Dolby on keys. Trevor Horn co-wrote some of the songs and then later re-recorded them for the first Buggles album.

No relation to KJ but worth seeking out when you need an authentic late 70's New Wave fix. Good stuff.