[kj] Youth Twee: collaborating with Trevor Horn

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 16:32:21 EST 2012

'Welcome to the Pleasuredome' is immaculate. I don't think his style suits
Killing Joke, however. (Can't see him and Jaz lasting longer than a day in
a studio together, for a start.) If he'd produced 'Night Time', say ...
well it may have got to number 1 but I doubt it'd have been any better for
that.

The idea of producers collaborating (i.e. him and Youth) seems odd to me.
Not sure why they would want to do that.

Bit of a strange cryptic tweet from Youth there.