[kj] Orb remix of "ESS":

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Jan 18 10:32:11 EST 2012

http://www.theorb.com/blog/ess-by-killing-joke-remixed-by-the-orb-youth-golden-dawn-.html
is this the end of daze ?
so there i was trying to be clever in maths , only to fine out that numbers are forever .
in berlin this week , working on the lee scratch perry album . got the artwork for the screen album sorted last week , finished the running order for the next HFB album , called side tracked . nicely nicely .
on the opera front there's lots of developments . it will be shown in April 2013 . ( hope the suns still shining then too ; ) ) . Got a OSS gig in camden lock on the 5th february . plus getting some remix's finished . did a new track from killing joke with youth last week called " ESS " I have named it " golden dawn " , very KJ in it . went for a jar or 2 with big paul ( drummer with the joke ) last week , he played on into the 4th dimension off the orb's first album , coo eh ? happy birthday to dynomax & Nancy for the 20th & 28th of this month xx also my oldest & wisest friend from primary school in battersea is getting married on the 4th april this year , it will be a great event indeed . also Guy from school is having his 5oth birthday party in feb , I'm doing a ska set & the theme is " mods & rockers " .
have you seen the sheep of destiny ? screen album is called " we are screen " . i wanted to call it "A.R.E." as a title , but was out voted . it's actually a measurement for a area of the oceans & ARE is also " association for research & Enlightenment " . interesting ....
out on malicious damage in the 1st month of april . did you know april fools day falls on the 13th week after xmas ..... mystic shit brothers & sisters . until we meet again , keep warm & stay well . over