[kj] rammstein-shine or shit?

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:27:33 EST 2012

Going to see them next month for the first time - looking forward to it.
The Goth Metal Kiss they may be, but friends who've seen them say the shows
are fantastic
(or at least used to be).
I think Reise, Reise and Sehnsucht are excellent albums, the latter like a
much heavier
KMFDM (a plus if you like KMFDM, which I do...).
Mutter and Rosenrot have their great moments but the last, Leibe Ist Fur
Alle Da, was
a huge disappointment. Still the gig should be covering all the records so
I live in hope.