[kj] 2012 some good news

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 19:04:05 EST 2012

I want to take this oppertunity to thank all Gatherers for their support
and kindness , also I am so happy to announce that the trial of my dads
murderer has now been called off due to a change of plea.

This means none of my family have to suffer any more pain and hopefully
justice will be served.

I have been suffering over the past few months and knowing that the the
trial was due to start next week was not looking forward to it one bit.

Thankfully know due to the police, psychiatists etc this had today changed.

I am know slowly from tomorrow moving forward and getting my life back in
order if i can , I have a lot to deal with and greiving has not even begun.

Thankfully councelling has been of strength as is KILLING JOKE.

I look forwaed to the tour and meeting you guys again

Dave x