[kj] New Album news....

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:00:56 EST 2012

Extremities & Night Time are the two I remember with clarity buying.
I got Extremities in this long gone place in Manchester
As I went to pay the guy behind the counter said to his colleague "You heard this? You gotta hear this"
then took out my CD & played MINOG. We listened to half the album before I finally got to pay for it.
Missed my train home but was so excited

--
http://www.fatpotanga.com
http://www.iamscuzzy.com