[kj] New Album news....

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 00:09:15 EST 2012

Did you hear the cd played live first? If so, how did it feel to hear 'em 1st live then cd? Because by the looks of those Youtube Miami '91 live ED&VRE vids the band seemed better than ever. I am convinced Killing Joke are at the very tip-top best when bitter and hungry. And self-righteously pissed off.

Too bad cameraphones weren't around to capture the smaller moments of the recording sessions.