[kj] 1995 UK Openers: Yikes

Wessidetempest wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:46:03 EST 2012

Openers I've had to sit through. Haven't cared for one yet
Pandemonium - Stabbing/crappimg westward
St- amen. Okay at best. Who cares if raven was friends.
First reunion Irving plaza NYC. Watchmen. Towers. Something. Singer from fear factory (crap) and vinnie signorelli (great drummer. Questionable taste some times). They were the worst.
Absolute NYC show. No idea. Completely forgettable.
Absolute Pontiac. A awful awful band from Chicago on invisible (if they weren't they should have been because they sucked) that made the show run late and sucked at covering ministry.

Maybe it's intentional to build up tension and make them that much better.