[kj] A glitch in the system...

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:32:01 EST 2012

I HAVE IT ON GOOD AUTHORITY FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS GEORDIE'S SON'S
HAIRDRESSER'S BOYFRIEND'S MUM THAT THE ORIGINAL CONCERT WAS TOO IMMACULATE
AND MISTAKES WERE LATER DELIBERATELY DUBBED IN.

PAUL RAVEN IS THE ONE TRUE GOD. I'M THE RIOTSTARTER TWISTED RIOTSTARTER.

BLEEP BLEEP - FTANG FTANG. ALLAHU ADMIRAL ACKBAR.