[kj] New Topic Prong

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 29 07:28:51 EST 2012

I love(d) Prong up until and including RUDE AWAKENING, but Victor
seems have accrued an uncanny knack for scaring away everyone who
dares work with him. That said, "Beg To Differ," "Prove You Wrong,"
"For Deal Life," --- he really likes those three-word song titles, eh?
-- and classics like "Snap Your FIngers..." and their cover of "Get a
Grip on Yourself" will *ALWAYS* be favorites of mine.

In other words, ... too bad Tommy's such a dick.

Where IS Ted Parsons today?

Alex in NYC