[kj] new topic-opener any bets?

Leigh Newton angrytomsizemore at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 00:43:32 EST 2012

LOVE Asteroid! It's one of the very few new(er) songs that has become a "classic" and a frequent addition in the setlists (which probably comes down to the fact that it works so well live, what with the audience participation element). That said, I don't like the way it sounds when Big Paul plays it. Too fast and he hasn't quite got the feel of it. The definitive version is on Gathering XXV with Benny and Raven. Brutality.

Leigh