[kj] MMXII artwork

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:49:42 EST 2012

I imagine the preceding conversation went something like "Hi Mike. All
the band really love your ideas for the album. Absolutely
jaw-dropping. The things is, we're gonna go in a completely different
direction. What we want is a skull, with this completely mental
floating thing pointing at it, and y'know some polution 'n' that. Kind
of in the style of progrock if they'd had PhotoShop back then. The
single? For that you can do what you like because record shops don't
really stock them anymore. Cheers."