[kj] New Topic-New albums

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 22:28:31 EST 2012

> ..all in March/April 2012 co-incidence or what?

No, the proverbial End is fuckeen' Nigh! They're all just in time to inspire some (as in, new-)'release' sex so the new batch of babies will 'drop' just before/after 21/12 to continue the human race onrwards n' forever more, past the Mayan predictions.
Given that unborn children are affected by most anything the mother experiences from the "get-go", can you imagine being conceived to Ministry, Prong, Killing Joke, etc. and they'll turn out?

(I would choose Extremities (song or album), or Ministry's "Lockbox" for my own birth/conception had I the chance. ... .)

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall