[kj] Planking hell!

Marcel spooman at freenet.de
Sun Feb 26 05:54:24 EST 2012

Plank's studio was run by his wife and their son after his death if I'm
not mistaken and remained in business until 2006, when it closed down
with the equipment being sold on ebay. So someone bought his console,
which was a custom made beast... A shame really, as it was a beautiful
place. I once had the chance to copy some tapes there and his wife
cooked pasta and told stories about David Bowie. They still had some
stones with cables and TRS jacks. Right, the Neubauten...