[kj] new topic-opener any bets?

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 09:14:58 EST 2012

When you think about it, why WOULDN'T you open with something new? I
mean, arguably the purpose of the tour is to spread the gospel, so to
speak, about new material, right? Why wouldn't you you open with a
taster of same?

Still, would love to hear the opening notes of "Blood On Your Hands"
come ringing out of the darkness before the curtain drops, revealing
the band firing on all cylinders, with a big Coles backdrop behind them.

Alex in NYC