[kj] No Way Out But Forward Go (and Unperverted Pantomime)

samuel rowe samueldavidrowe at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 12:21:23 EST 2012

The Gathering XXV let us prey is just the audio from the 2005 Shepherds Bush gig that was released on DVD, I bought it cheap because I borrowed it off someone and the audio wasn't mixed very well, the guitar is quite muddy, and it's a bit of a dodgy era live-wise anyway.
Love Like Blood is No Way Out But Forward Go "Remastered", but I don't have it
I have the Bootleg Vinyl Archive Vol.1, it's really good in my opinion, really early gigs, bootleg quality, but good bootleg. The versions of the songs are brilliant, especially tension, but I am biased because I don't think I've heard a dodgy version of it. The third disc is from 88, it's alright, all the one's I've heard from around the Extremities tour have sounded the same.
I'm buying the second one next, I already have some of the original bootleg gigs on my computer, they're good, but I haven't listened to the Bums Rush
Requiem is even dodgier that Gathering XXV, but is the only place you'll get some songs off KJ2003 live. The DVD is good, but They put daft graphics over the top of the performance that look naff, in my opinion.
Buy the Peel Sessions CD, it is absolutely fantastic!
Samuel