[kj] US TOUR DATE: 12-30-90

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 04:20:30 EST 2012

Some ED&VRE material premiered in late '88. 'Extremities' and
'Beautiful Dead' I think. Then played extensively through '89 so a gig
at the end of '90 definitely would have been in plenty of time.

>From what I remember of my bootleg collection the set would probably

also have included most of: 'Fall of Because', 'Empire Song', 'Night
Time', 'Kings & Queens', 'Love Like Blood', 'Frenzy', 'Follow The
Leaders' plus the usual album tracks and b-sides from 1980.