[kj] London Roundhouse accommodation?

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 12:31:01 EST 2012

Best Western at Swiss Cottage just cost my colleague's parents £76 a night (double room) and apparently it was nice.

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:48:12 +0000
Subject: [kj] London Roundhouse accommodation?

Hmmm. Avid, how many in your party?

Do you need a hand working this one out? Maybe some of us look for a Gatherer hotel for this and future use for gigs? One place everyone favours and knows how to get to? Get to know the staff etc?

Actually, does anyone know of a particular central London hotel/place to stay like that?

Paul.