[kj] New Van Halen Album

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 8 07:19:08 EST 2012

Oh please --- not THE WALL again. I was a huge fan when it first came
out (I was in sixth grade at the time), but really -- how many times
can they go back to the fucking well? It's already been re-mastered,
re-issued, re-released ad nauseum. I even stupidly sprang for that
entirely needless live album of the wall, IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?
(which I've listened to maybe -- MAYBE -- twice). Roger Waters needs
to get on with his fucking life.

Ale xin NYC