[kj] "Rapture"

Leigh Newton angrytomsizemore at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 02:38:18 EST 2012

"Raquetball Court" is probably the name of the preset on the reverb patch they used.

Rapture is ok. Very 90s-Pandemonium style. Every time I listen, I keep waiting for that part that takes it up a notch into awesome, but it never comes. Pretty static. Still, it's good. Probably works well within the flow of the album, not so much as a standout track.

Leigh