[kj] "Rapture"

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:00:23 EST 2012

I don't like it, either, and I thoroughly enjoyed Absolute Dissent and
Hosannas.

I wrote this on Aleph Kali's FB posting of "Rapture," so I'll just re-paste
it here, as it's all I can think of to say here, too:

"It sounds a little too 'Pandemonium' 90s to me. Big Paul is still doing
metronome drumming in this, no heavy-on-the-toms tribal stuff that I
thought we were promised (hope other tracks have this). It really reminds
me of 90s industrial metal Pandemonium-era KJ, which is not a great thing,
to me. The LP cover art is also very Photoshop 2.0. Meh..... Hope the other
tracks are better."

-0liver