[kj] Killing Joke 2012 Limited 2LP & CD

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Feb 7 04:45:09 EST 2012

I had heard that the English invented concentration camps in the Boer War
too, although the quote seems to suggest Spain.?

Isn't it a shame that so far the 21st century seems like a repeat of the
20th? US and Israel seem pretty keen on attacking Iran. And through all of
this war and recession, you'd think it'd foment some decent music at least?
But no. Fucking Kasabian and My Chemical Romance and blah blah blah

*moan whinge vent etc*

I can't complain, got to see my favourite band five fucking times, new
album, and another tour down under later in the year =)