[kj] Killing Joke 2012 Limited 2LP & CD

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 20:28:32 EST 2012

Oh those wacky British?

So what the heck was Andersonville?

I know it was - technically - a Confederate P.O.W. camp but.. it seems that past & beneath a certain point of horrifying pain and squalor the difference is merely semantic, po-tay-to po-tah-to.

The stories (as I remember them) are that the new prisoners being marched to Andersonville would puke from the stench wafting and emanating from the place when still a mile (or was it 5? seriously) out!

Blessed are the Cracked for
  they let in the Light,
    others all are just a..
      'nother brick in the Wall