[kj] OT: 80's musical mummy sightings during the Super Bowl last night:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Feb 6 11:47:33 EST 2012

I know there is probably very little interest on this list but I it was nice to hear tracks from both Echo & the Bunnymen ("Killing Moon") and The Cult ("She Sells Sanctuary") during the SB commercials yesterday. I imagine Ians McCullough and Astbury will be able to purchase lovely above-ground pools now. The "Ferris Bueller" homage was also amusinng.

And if you stuck around for the usual abomination that is the halftime show, you could see former Prong member Monte Pittman pretending to play behind Madonna.