[kj] Dublin NO SHOW :0((

Paul Gorman [Online] PaulGorman at ireland.com
Wed Feb 1 08:07:29 EST 2012

Not sure, but there must have been a glitch in the matrix, but this mail never made it to the list.
Bad news Stephane, and so sorry to see you are the first victim of what we have become used to seeing now L
I might try get to London, if so look forward to meeting up with yourself and other Gatherers, been awhile since I was in London now, it should have recovered from my last visit …lol
dub