[kj] Corporate Elect single: has arrived

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Dec 20 13:25:23 EST 2012

Well, after thinking it was a rip off, the lure of a green vinyl 12 inch was too much.

So it arrived and I'm impressed.
The sleeves aren't flimsy IMO, the artwork from colesy is top notch. Check the dates on the credit card.

Dub mix is excellent and, if that's a taster of what's to come, then it's gonna be great!

The In cythera remix is great. Really inventive with elements of dub step in there. Some great beats. My only criticism is that it is too short!

Good work!