[kj] The Smiths

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Dec 20 03:14:03 EST 2012

I know…last day of the universe and I’m listening to The Smiths...took me by surprise too.

I used to have the same visceral hatred of Morrissey, I remember watching music videos on telly as a kid, whenever he came on it was a fate worse than death…but now I think some of The Smiths’ songs are shit hot. Not least because Jonny Marr is a great guitarist…and Morrissey does make me laugh.