[kj] Chicago tix on-sale Wednesday 12/19 @ noonCST

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:03:28 EST 2012

I want to clarify that I wasn't cranky with KJ about ticket prices but ticketmaster. Or live nation. It's absurd that they charge additional 15-20 for service and handling. Then another 3-5 if you want to print it off yourself on your printer using your ink and paper. But if you want to use standard mail it's free shipping. It's baffling that they still get away with this.