[kj] pledge...

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Dec 17 16:11:47 EST 2012

So, it begs the question: will you also then spend an additional $20 on the 3-CD version of the Singles Collection?

Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 14:13:42 -0500
From: vassifer at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] pledge...

Admittedly, I do feel slightly silly about jumping for this project, but it's been such a shit fucking year that I need something fun to look forward to, and this just appeared out of nowhere and I was weak. Lord knows the last thing I need is *YET ANOTHER* Killing Joke t-shirt (let alone tracks on CD I already own several times over), but being that I spend comparably so little on music these days (not because I'm illegally downloading but because there are fewer and fewer albums I actually feel like spending money on), I felt I could rationalize this one. Again, maybe I'm being silly. Apart from the cigar wrapper thing (I mean, whose idea was that?), it does sound like a very nice package.

Also, while I have fucking stacks of them, this t-shirt is very pretty (and ... it's red! Yay!)

Alex the Sucker in NYC