[kj] Confirmed: Killing Joke: The Singles Collection 1979 – 2012 Limited Edition 3CD Digi Pack

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Dec 15 15:00:57 EST 2012

Maybe it's just a sense of soon to be crushed optimism but I'd really like
to read jaz's book, mind you I did find the Pete Townsend autobiography a
right bore:

"1981, Got drunk cheated on the wife, 1982 got drunk cheated on the wife,
1984 got off head on coke and heroin cheated on wife' nothing about the
joy of playing with group or writing songs, or what he gets out of that
indian bloke. Other than the stiffy when he went to his room or something.

And I such hopes about that one as well...