[kj] KJ Singles 1979-2012 Tracklisting.

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Dec 13 12:25:12 EST 2012

There were a lot of rarities put forward and I asked them to make four stations, feast of fools and sixth sun available plus anything else they could so the inclusion of Timewave for example was a nice touch. They did listen to opinion for sure!

There were loads more but the main thing is licensing. Most of these tracks are owned by KJ or spinefarm. If the others had been added , the project would have got delayed and the costs would have rocketed.

It could easily have been a two cd affair.

I also pushed for the promo vids on DVD. Hopefully the seed is sewn.

I hope folks are happy with the rarities. The version on intellect with violins is stunning. Youth went through a lot of his archives for that and the show girls alt version. I appreciate not everyone will be happy with it but, like life, it was the best compromise available!