[kj] Fwd: [STORMCOCK] Fwd: $2 MoonJune Digital Download 60-track Compilation - Promotion Extended until Jan 2

Ana Madani madanistan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:08:17 EST 2012

>From the Roy Harper list FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rjacobs <rjacobs at cix.co.uk>
Date: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 6:34 PM
Subject: [STORMCOCK] Fwd: $2 MoonJune Digital Download 60-track
Compilation - Promotion Extended until Jan 2
To: Stormcock Mailing List <stormcock at mistlethrush.co.uk>,
whatevershebringswesing <whatevershebringswesing at yahoogroups.com>

I've been listening to this compilation today and it really is
excellent quality. In terms of Value For Money it is easily Number 1 for
the year! It will probably feature in my top 10 regardless of cost. The
links to forward to a friend referred to below didn't work with my
software, so I've just used my normal method, which cleans out complex
links, images and attachments. Hopefully you can find the offers by
visiting the MoonJune site.

Bob