[kj] And...tour dates:

wessidetempest . wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 06:39:39 EST 2012

That's not unheard of. But there are 3 days between NYC and Montreal and then on the west coast. Likely they want time off to catch up with friends and family but maybe there will be more days in between. I'm not trying to be cynical on KJ lately. I just feel duped sometimes. As I sit here wearing 1 of 20 (I'm guessing) KJ t shirts.

My only fear with the pledge thing is that it is created by Colsey. Ala Chaos for Breakfast. And then I will really want it. He does art layout etc. he is pretty clever and meticulous. If not then I will pass. But either way I can't fathom spending that kind of loot.