[kj] And...tour dates:

T.B. planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 12 14:24:22 EST 2012

Rheinhold Squeegee wrote:

Agreed:

The Fonda Theatre is a historic 1920's venue originally built as Carter De
Haven's Music Box and is formerly known as The Henry Fonda Theatre and The
Music Box. One of Hollywood's first legitimate theatres, the Henry Fonda
Music Box Theatre experienced a variety of incarnations during the 1920's,
1930's and 1940's as part of an entertainment district of exceptional
quality and diversity. Still keeping up with that reputation The Fonda
Theatre re-opened on March 17th, 2012 with a performance by FEED ME with
Teeth. The venue can hold up to 1,350 people and can also accommodate
non-music events such as award ceremonies, film screenings, video shoots,
private parties and dinners. Past performers include Pearl Jam, Trey
Anastasio Band, Black Eyed Peas, Katie Perry, Radiohead, Stevie Wonder,
Black Crowes, Afro Jack, Esperanza Spalding, and Alabama Shakes, and Mogwai
to name a few.
The Fonda Theatre is located in Hollywood, CA on historic Hollywood Blvd.
Just off of the 101 FWY between Gower St. and El Centro St.

Damn, another LA show at the end of a bunch of back-to-back dates. I m ight
be motivated to catch the San Diego or SF shows just to catch them before
end-of-tour burnout like 2010's LA Wiltern show. I haven't been to a show
at The Fonda since I saw The Cult there in 2006. At the time, the inside
was pretty bare like a big concrete room although they had a nice outdoor
rooftop bar. Judging form that photo, the place looks pretty nice now and
should be prefect size and layout for a KJ kinda show. Hopefully they,
publicize it better'n the 2010 tour and stick to the fuckin' dates.

T.B.