[kj] Slightly less reliable upcoming news about KJ...

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Dec 10 15:37:03 EST 2012

It's comforting to know that some things will always remain the same in this ever-changing world.

Just hoping that, whatever this is, it's not building up to another disappointment.

10 dec 2012 kl. 21.33 skrev Rob Moss:

> Now that would be silly.......;-)

> On 10 Dec 2012, at 20:14, Per G Olsson <Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com> wrote:

>> Oh...

>> But surely not something like compensation for Gems of power / Mission/Cult fiasco / MMXII-prize draw farce?

>> (expecting a stone wall of silence ;-) )

>>> Sealed!