[kj] Slightly less reliable upcoming news about KJ...

adrianwason at btinternet.com adrianwason at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 10 14:57:24 EST 2012

Rob-what's that supposed to mean!
Happy Easter
Ade

--- On Mon, 10/12/12, Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com> wrote:

From: Rob Moss <rob.moss at gmx.com>
Subject: Re: [kj] Slightly less reliable upcoming news about KJ...
To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Cc: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Date: Monday, 10 December, 2012, 18:00

There IS something else.

On 10 Dec 2012, at 16:48, Per G Olsson <Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com> wrote:

The official KJ Facebook page today has this very informative post:

We have news... tune in tomorrow. FFFZZZZZZZZZZZZ[END TRANSMISSION]

Apart from the already leaked info on KJ in Dub, The Singles Collection, release date for (and source for) Death & Resurrection show and tour dates, what could it be?

Maybe the official page will drop the information about the upcoming Corporate Elect single,  which they've so far has failed to mention?

Maybe Jaz has found a new hideout and we're all asked to find him again?

....oooooh the suspense!   :-p

/Per

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----