[kj] (OT) To a brother...

Countessghoulita at aol.com Countessghoulita at aol.com
Fri Dec 7 16:38:39 EST 2012

Let's all remember Jester today on his birthday. Some of us were lucky to
know him in person, many of us were corresponding with him. Jester was a
very strong, smart, caring, witty individual, amazing father who always had a
word of encouragement when we were going through hard times. Killing Joke
lost such an incredible individual in Jester, not only a passionate
gatherer. I will never forget the day when his wife called me and LB to tell us
that he and his daughter passed away in a car accident.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpwuRlXbhk_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnpwuRlXbhk)

Happy Birthday, Brother, wherever you are. You'll never be forgotten.

CG