[kj] Goth Chic KJ reference

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 01:36:01 EST 2012

"Aleister Crowley, Nietzsche, Spinoza - I would not trust any of them to run a society for my offspring to live in. I'd court martial them, bloody court martial, mate!""I've done some pretty horrific things in the past...I was working on some rituals and I was experiencing terrible possession...I invoked something within myself, or invoked some force, which made me very unstable...My doctor would say that I suffered excessive severe stress. But even my acupuncturist said it was to do with the magic practice that I was engaged in at the time...I don't want to inspire any gullible people to repeat any of my actions...It's really connected with what I was doing during 'Outside the Gate' when I was playing with chaotic primeval forces."
Jaz 'New Musical Express' 27th October 1990
In this interview Jaz also talked about his black troughs of depression and his decision (now rescinded) to "sacrifice" Killing Joke to some unspecified magical forces. Afterwards Jaz started to invoke healing forces into his life.