[kj] OT - RaGNaROk / Global Change

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 1 23:40:57 EST 2012

Anyone think the story of Ragnarok is the retelling of an (pre-?)historic environmental global-warming catastrophe on earth as told by the Scandinavians who lived it? Or is this "Pineapple" rain here in L.A. finally soaking thru to my brain?
Think about it - creatively - : the Sun (666!) disappears, the MOON disappears, the oceans rise and swallow up the land, winter lasts forever (ok, 3 whole years without a break) and then the fire Giants from the south show up and set fire to everyting (meaning Earth), the ice giants float across the ocean on huge, big Viking ship and land only to kill the humans, Murder and Mayhem ensues, and the Giant Sea Snake writhes so violently the oceans churn and detonate earthquakes. And only the Chosen Duo of Lif and Lifthrasir survive it all by running away and falling asleep in a cave.

C'mon, we have only 20 more days, before those crazy Mayans pull the plug on this planet.

The Mayans: http://enjoytherandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Mayans-predicted-lil-warne.jpg