[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 110, Issue 60

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 01:03:30 EDT 2012

But ultimately people are responsibly for their own actions, simply saying that someone else told me to do it isnt an acceptable excuse in any situation. Cormac is responsible for his own actions and he is accountable for those actions .If someone tells you to do something, its up to you whether you do it or not .