[kj] Colemangate drags on...

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Fri Aug 24 19:23:12 EDT 2012

I read about the Western Sahara angle from an internet cafe in Fuerteventura ... to think, the answer to the mystery was just across the water ... we had it hot & sunny, about 30c to 37c max every day ... now back in good old blighty, I reckon I may see 1 or 2 of you outslde the Apollo trying to flog your ticket to a Cult or Mission fan.

Sent from my iPhone