[kj] Colemangate drags on...

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Aug 24 18:35:03 EDT 2012

Do you think omitting the possessive apostrophe - and possibly the
capitalisation of the letter G - when writing 'oh for God's sake' on an
email forum - lends an enhanced air of exasperation?

Whilst is contravenes accepted grammatical syntax, I wonder if in this
informational age - fuck I lost my tense. What I mean is - I do. Otherwise
it makes it look like you've spent more time getting the grammar right than
angrily punching your keyboard with your fingertips and taking long pulls of
your cigarette or dramatic slugs of coffee.

Especially if you happen to be dressed up as Edgar Allen Poe, which there is
a slim but higher than average chance that Mr Wady is ;p

PS: Very weathery weather over here..