[kj] Colemangate drags on...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:24:48 EDT 2012

Yes. I understand that your weather over there has been quite inclement, of late.

From: paulwady at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 23:18:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] Colemangate drags on...

Oh for God's sake....

Yeah, I see what you are getting at. This is bloody stupid! Look, are they playing with The Mission and The Cult or not?

I like both bands because I don't take them as seriously as I do KJ. Especially the mad-carry on with Mission lyrics. Cult are good?

Which is my point, really. Not to be too bothered about a man who stands in front of a church congregation in that film clip of TDARS, saying crap like that?

So...could we discuss the weather now? Been good here in UK but its cold and rainy the past few hours....