[kj] Sermon by Reverend Jaz

Were Wolf werewolf68 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 10:13:20 EDT 2012

Sermon by Reverend Jeremy Coleman of St John's Community Church, Parish of Medlands, Great Barrier Island, New Zealand:

"Give me strength to crush my enemies! The Christ said I come not with an olive branch but with a sword! The elite are preparing. Revolution in a Western nation is a certainty. All the corporations who committed wholescale rape of Mother Earth will be brought to account. I formerly sentence these people to death!"

Has anyone been to one of Jaz's sermons at his church? They don't sound boring!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GsSkHan554