[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 110, Issue 60

F Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 03:44:03 EDT 2012

That is quite an exaggeration, Cormac hasnt been left to die .Maybe in future he should wait for KJ to make an official statement, rather than trying to speak on their behalf .Jaz has been left to pick up the pieces which were the result of Cormacs posts .Cormac should accept some of the blame for the whole fiasco , even so, Jaz didnt make any accusations or name anyone.